Fabric Shells for the dry and cured sausages, D80 mm x 400 mm.
Permeable textile casings are as close as possible to fibrous casings. However, they are superior in strength and also are essential when the additional smoking or long drying is being used for dry sausages to maintain the smell of smoking.
Key features of the Textile Casings by SEYM are as follows:
- inedible fabric (100 percent cotton) sausage casing of the "dark smoking" color - specially designed to show off your sausages favorably and can be used as a great alternative to natural cattle guts
- a pattern imitating natural veins creates an attractive appearance of the final product
- this permeable casing is specially designed for the manufacture of dry and cured sausages - making sausages of the chorizo type in this textile shell is completely identical to the treatment of sausages in natural or fibrous sleeves
- the textile sausage bag is easy to stuff and can be easily removed from the sausage
- the weight of the final product in this sausage casing that mimics beef bung is about 3.3 pounds (1.5 kg).